NetTraffic Crack with Serial Key is a simple-to-use application that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic, catering to all users who are interested in evaluating statistics, such as network administrators. The Statistics module will display average rates and information about the network’s current state. Tables and charts display statistical information for a selected time period (available: year, month, day, hour). The application can work with any network connection.
NetTraffic is a bandwidth monitor which will help you to keep track of exactly how your internet connection is being used.
This starts very simply, with the program displaying an animated icon in your system tray which flashes as information is uploaded or downloaded. Hover your mouse cursor over this and a tooltip displays the current upload and download speeds. (Initially, this is for all network traffic, although you can ask it to monitor specific interfaces from the program’s settings dialog.)
NetTraffic 1.53.5 Latest Version full free
If you need more, right-click the system tray icon, click Show and a small graph will appear which charts network activity over time. This will stay on top of other windows, conveniently, and can also be resized if you’d like more detail.
Right-click the chart or system tray icon, select Statistics, and you’ll be presented with tables listing the total and average network traffic for the last hour, day, month and year. And it’ll even try to predict your future bandwidth needs for the same periods of time (this didn’t look too accurate in our tests, but the figures should presumably become more reliable as NetTraffic has longer to sample your typical network use).
NetTraffic 1.53.5 Crack with License Key Torrent [Keygen]
There’s also an option to zoom in on a particular period of time in your network history and display charts of your network use. So if someone boosted your figures with a massive late-night downloading session, say, you’ll find it recorded here.
And the program even tracks and displays the distance traveled by your mouse cursor over the same period. We’re not entirely sure why… But it’s here if you need it.
The only minor issue we could find with NetTraffic is its resource use, which was a little higher than we’d like (20-40MB).
This isn’t enough to make the slightest difference to most people, though, and so if you need to track your network bandwidth then you should give NetTraffic a try: it’s easy to use, provides plenty of information, and offers a host of configuration options and settings to ensure it’s working.
- Network traffic, network monitoring, network data rate (sent/received), network bandwidth, network throughput, network speed meter, network activity,
- network usage history, network usage predictions.
- Data flow rate (download / upload) – instant view.
- Traffic monitoring, traffic counter, traffic usage, traffic monitor.
- Bandwidth speed, bandwidth monitor, bandwidth usage, bandwidth meter, bandwidth monitoring.
- Link throughput, network interface throughput, connection throughput.
- Internet connection speed monitoring, Internet link data rate.
- Quota counter, data transfer limit usage meter, data plan usage. Feature usable for users with a limited Internet connection. In some cases (e.g. mobile Internet) data amount is limited or/and speed over exceeding data limit is limited. Quota counter show usage of data limit and lapse of (billing) period. Usage statistics, data transfer usage tracking, data meter, data sent, data received data usage charts.
- Real-time, real-time statistics, real-time data rate chart, live link speed plot, live throughput graph.
- Network tray icon (network activity indicator), customizable networking tray icon, classic network tray icon, notify icon.
- Network interfaces, adapters, cards, links, connections monitor.
- Tool, software, application, utility.
- Modes: installer, portable (instant, standalone).
- Freeware, free.
*** System Requirements ***
Windows 2000 / Win XP / Win Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 / Win 10 [32+64bit OS] MacOS
800MHZ CPU or the latest
0.25 GB DDR2 RAM
256 MB hard drive