OCCT 5.3.0 Crack for Windows
Each test can be used indefinitely, or for a determined amount of time. You can even add an idle period at the start or at the end of a test, to better understand how your PC’s temperature ascent from an IDLE state to entirely loaded, and the other way round.
OCCT also integrates a monitoring engine, offering you full readings of the PC’s inner temperatures, voltages, and fan acceleration, and shows them both in graphs in real-time and at the end of a test. If you are concerned about strength with the real-time graphs, don’t: even if they are very light, just concealing the graph panel will stop them from refreshing.
OCCT even defends your PC from overheating or damage by adding alarms you can change for each sensor: once you go over (or under) the alarming amount for a voltage, temperature, or fan speed, the test will stop to conserve your computer.
The interface is intuitive and comprises two panels, one that includes the ‘Monitoring’ section and the other that displays the available tests.
In its main window, OCCT displays detailed information regarding your hardware devices, such as the CPU and the motherboard. Also, there is a table where you can view the current and the overclocked CPU and bus frequencies.
The CPU and the memory usage are constantly monitored and the values are displayed in a dynamic graph. By default, the program uses HWMonitor to generate them, but it also offers support from third-party monitoring software, such as AIDA64, provided that you have them installed in your PC.
Whichever test you decide to choose, overclocking can easily be turned on or stopped anytime you want. Before starting, the user has the possibility to select the test type (infinite or automatic), configure its duration and idle periods, as well as other parameters, depending on the selected hardware device.
For instance, the LINPACK test allows you to choose the memory percentage while choosing the GPU test lets you customize the resolution and the FPS limit.
Once the selected test is started, you can immediately view the effects on your CPU and memory usage graph, as well as the new values for the CPU frequency.
Although it does not offer a wide range of options, OCCT proves to be a handy tool for enhancing the overall system performance
OCCT Perestroika a bieżąco information I monitor temperature napięcia poszczególnych komponentów. W trace test wyświetlane sąwykrz których możemy oocyte temperature practice napięcia w w inch podzespołach.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, … )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test: Unique feature!
- Multi-language support
- Beta version updated to 184.108.40.206
- UI: Main window is now fully resizable
- MONITORING: added Min/Max value columns in table view
- MAIN: Improved license and .lang file detection speed
- MAIN: Fixed a bug with some .net framework that is missing a particular registry function
- MAIN: Fixed an issue where OCCT could crash at startup when no graphic card driver was installed
- MAIN: Fixed a display bug with test durations over 24